You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
© COPYRIGHT NOW UNBANNED PUBLICATIONS
NONE OF THESE BOOKS, DISCUSSIONS, AND ARTICLES ARE FOR SALE, YET THE CONTENT AND CONTEXT MUST NOT BE ALTERED, SOLD OR USED IN MATERIAL THAT IS SOLD, CLAIMED OR PREACHED AS PERSONAL PROPERTY AND REVELATION, OR MISUSED IN ANY WAY.
Þ IF YOU FIND MY BOOKS FOR SALE, PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE FRAUDULENTLY SOLD BY PEOPLE WHO EXPLOIT MY WORK FOR PERSONAL GAIN
We begin at the very beginning, to know what happened to humanity that they cannot be saved by any of their own efforts, and why they are completely reliant on finding, understanding, accepting, and following the Only Mediator between God and mankind, The Lord Jesus Christ of the Bible, (Gal. 2:21; 1 Tim. 2:5-6; Heb. 1:1-2):
1. God created Adam and Eve, as His entire creation, perfectly sinless and very good, to live in the Garden in Eden: (Gen. 1:31.)
2. God created humanity in His Own Image as 3-part beings, with (a) supernatural/unseen human spirits, which the Bible calls “hearts,” (b) souls or minds, with free will, intellect and emotions, (c) which live in physical bodies: 1 Ths. 5:23.
· God blessed “them” [both male and female humanity,] completely, (Gen. 1:28,) and gave them the responsibility to reign [not rule] as spiritual kings, [managers and custodians] over His entire creation, (verse 25.)
· Humanity had a perfect relationship with God and they could hear His voice clearly in the Garden.
3. God immediately gave newly-created humanity only two commandments:
· You have the Responsibility to Tend [look after] and Keep [protect] the Garden, (Gen. 2:15.) [In our modern day, “the Garden” pertains to our entire lives, as we still have the responsibility to look after and protect everything God had entrusted to us.]
· You must be obedient to the Word of God. There is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil planted in the Garden, of which “you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it, you will surely die,” 1Gen. 2:17.)
4. Satan, in the form of a snake, deceived Adam and Eve; they disobeyed God and ate of the forbidden fruit from that tree. This proves, if we choose to believe a lie, (which is the twisting and/or omission of, and addition to God’s Word, called “eisegesis” or own interpretation,) we are deceived. More disobedience to God always follows deception.
5. Through their disobedience to God, Adam and Eve instantly fell into spiritual death, which is a state/position/place of sin without God.
6. Being transported from spiritual life into spiritual death; their relationship with God was broken, (Gen. 3:9-24.)
· God cursed His entire creation because of them and spiritually, they fell into a State/Position/Spiritual Place of sin, cursedness, and spiritual death, although they still lived physically by means of their souls, or minds: (their will, intellect, and emotions.) Sin and cursedness is not just disobedience to God’s Moral Law such as stealing and lying, or bad things that happen to us; it is a spiritual place in the kingdom of darkness, (Deuteronomy Chapter 28.)
· Cut off from God in a spiritual state of lostness and cursedness, they could not speak to God, Who is Spirit, but hid from Him to try and do all their sinful deeds in underhanded darkness.
· God evicted them from the Garden of Eden. This means, He sent them away from His holy presence and did not speak directly to them anymore.
The Bible is divided into two Testaments, Covenants, and Dispensations for the following reason:
A: THE OLD TESTAMENT DISPENSATION, OR OLD COVENANT:
Because God did not speak directly to fallen humanity after the fall in the Garden, during the Old Testament Covenant Dispensation, He chose only the Old Hebrew nation, Old Israel, to be His physical nation on earth, (Jn. 1:10-12. Mt. 15:24.)
· From the Hebrews, He called prophets like Moses and Elijah to speak through them to the Hebrew nation. (Heb. 1:1-2.)
· Everything under the Old Testament Covenant was physical: a physical nation, country, priesthood, temple, blood and other sacrifices, and ceremonial or ritual laws, to keep everything in the physical temple, and to tend to the physical and spiritual needs of this physical nation, the Old Hebrews, (Heb. 9:1-10.)
B: THE NEW TESTAMENT DISPENSATION, OR NEW COVENANT:
Because God, Who is Spirit, SO loved all of humanity, (John 3:16,) He wanted fallen humanity to again have the sinless, blessed relationship with Him, which they forfeited in the Garden, (Heb. 1:1-2.) He does not want humanity to worship Him in outward religious structures like temples, with outward religious rituals or ceremonies like during the Old Testament dispensation, (Acts 7:48; 17:24.) God desires that each of us, (as Adam and Eve did in the Garden before the fall,) worship Him through and in his or her own human spirit, or “spiritual heart,” (which died in the Garden, being cut off from God, Who is Spirit,) and in the Truth of His Word, (John 4:21-24.)
· So, to reconcile humanity to Him, God gave, as a completely Free Gift to all humanity, His only begotten Son Jesus as The Ultimate and Final Sacrifice, to pay the entire price in full for our salvation, redemption, (complete spiritual freedom,) and blessing, (Gal. 3:10-15; 2:21.) This last, complete, and eternal Sacrifice to God fulfilled all the requirements of the Old Testament Law for us and in our place, once and for all, (Mt. 5:17.)
· Jesus fully fulfilled both the outward, ceremonial laws and the inward Moral Law in our place, or for us, when He died on the cross. Hence, He made that entire Old Testament Covenant with all it’s physical structures obsolete (Heb. 8:13) to establish His Final, Eternal, New Testament Covenant with His own blood, (Rev. 12:11.)
· So, we, simply by believing in Jesus, and by accepting Him and all He has done for us, can stand before God in a new relationship as if we have never sinned, (Col. 1:13-14; 2:9-10; 11-15.)
· This means that Jesus, in the place of all humanity, through His perfect obedience to the entire Old Testament Covenant of the Law, (which no other human being could, can, or ever will achieve,) became the sinless Lamb, (or the most acceptable, ultimate and only sacrifice to God,) which could buy back the spiritual state/position, or place of salvation, redemption and blessedness, which Adam and Eve sold for a measly fruit in the Garden, (Gal. 3:10-14.)
· Therefore, as sin entered the world through one disobedient man, (the first Adam,) so eternal spiritual life or salvation, a position of blessedness, and complete redemption (or complete spiritual freedom,) are freely available to humanity through the total obedience of the Second Adam, (Jesus,) Who bought back our relationship and spiritual place or position in God with His own life, (Mat. 5:17; Rom. 5:12-15; 1 Cor. 45-49.)
· Because cursed humanity died spiritually in the Garden through disobedience, Jesus commanded that they must become obedient to live, or to be “born again” spiritually by understanding, receiving, and occupying the full and total position or spiritual place of salvation, redemption and blessedness of God in Christ, (Jn. 3:3-5.)
· Our sinful physical ‘souls’ or minds (1 Ths. 5:23) are incapable of discerning and understanding God, Who is Spirit, and the truth of His real Word in the Bible, which is ‘spirit and life.’ Therefore, one cannot join a church or believe church doctrines, do rituals, pay tithes, simply follow the church clergy - or cut yourself, starve yourself, or anything else you might do religiously to think you can be saved, redeemed, and blessed by it, (Gal. 2:21; Rom. 12:-2.)
· At the moment of our sincere acceptance of Christ, God Himself takes us completely “out of” spiritual death; (that place or position of darkness, lostness, bondage and cursedness without Him; Deuteronomy Chapter 28,) to be spiritually born again “into” His eternal Kingdom of Salvation, Redemption and Blessedness in Christ, (Jn. 1:12-13; 3:3-5.) Col. 1:13-14; “We were delivered [fully set free or saved from] the power of darkness and conveyed [wholly brought into] the Kingdom of God’s Son; in Whom we have, [present tense,] redemption, [total deliverance] through His blood: the forgiveness of [all our] sins.” Gal. 3:10-14, “For as many as are of [any of the] works of the [Old Testament] law is under the [entire state of] the curse, [Deut. 28,] for… Christ has redeemed, [already set us completely free] from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us… that the [entire state of blessedness] of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles, [all the believing non-Hebrew nations of the world,] that we might receive the promise of the [indwelling Holy] Spirit through faith,” (1 Pet. 2:8-10 — and read how God completely brought out the entire Hebrew nation in Ex. 20:1-2 as an example of our complete freedom in Christ! 1 Cor. 10:6-7; 11.)
· Salvation, redemption (or complete freedom) and blessing make for an entirely free, spiritual position and life in Christ, which we personally have to occupy through a constant, growing relationship with Jesus Christ Himself through the Truth of His entire Word, the Bible, (Jude 1:20.) There is no other way to be saved, redeemed, or blessed. Acquiring and maintaining our new life in Christ and everything that pertains to it, is our own, personal responsibility, (Mt. 7:7.)
What humanity must do to receive God’s Free Gift in Christ
· We must understand and confess that, without knowing and accepting Jesus personally, all of us are lost in a cursed state/position of sin, and in complete bondage to the kingdom of darkness, (1 Jn. 5:18-19) Thus, as slaves of the deception of Satan and in bondage to sin, we can do absolutely nothing to save, redeem [free] and bless ourselves: (Rom. 3:10-18.)
· We must all understand that Jesus Christ Himself Is God, Who became a mere man, to pay in full for our state of spiritual death, lostness, bondage, and cursedness at the moment He died on that cross, and sighed, “It is finished.” Col. 2:13-15, “You, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made [spiritually] alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses. Having wiped out the handwriting of requirements [our transgressions of His Moral Law,] that was against us, taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. Having, [on the cross,] disarmed [all the] principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it,” (Col. 2:8-15; Rom. 3:21-26.)
· We must understand that the Only Way to enter into the “Kingdom of God,” or the spiritual place of salvation, redemption and blessing, is through Jesus Himself, and His full atonement in our place, (Jn. 14:6.)
· Understanding what Jesus did in our place on Golgotha, (Jn. 3:16,) we must all, in obedience to Christ, personally decide to believe in Him and accept Him, and everything He has done for us in our place. In this way, all the requirements of the Old Testament Law, which humanity had broken since Adam and Eve fell in the Garden, are fully fulfilled for us in, and through the full atonement of Jesus, (Jn. 1:12-13; Rom. Chapters 2-3.)
· At the moment we sincerely accept Jesus fully into our human spirits, souls or minds, bodies and entire lives, God removes us spiritually from the kingdom of darkness, (with its state of spiritual death, lostness and cursedness), and places us completely inside His Kingdom of Light, Righteousness, Eternal Life, Redemption (or freedom) and Blessedness, (1 Pet. 2:9-10; Col. 1:13-14.)
· At this moment, we become spiritually born again children of Jesus, and He instantly gives us His Holy Spirit to indwell us fully as His spiritually, holy, saved, redeemed, blessed temple until He comes to take us to heaven — should we stay at His feet throughout our new life in Him, of course, (Acts 5:32; Gal. 4:4-7; Rom. 8:9-11; 1 Cor. 3:16; 6:18.)
· Once we are truly “born again” and Spirit filled through our personal faith in, and sincere acceptance of Jesus, and everything He had done for us in our place, [because the Holy Spirit completely indwells us at our rebirth and not at a later stage when we “manifest the gift of tongues,” etcetera,] we must then become faithful followers or disciples of Jesus, to Love and Obey Him according to His Moral Law of Love, the Only New Testament/Covenant Law Jesus ever commanded, (Acts 5:32; Jn. 13:34; Mt. 22:37-40.) A temple of the Holy Spirit can never be empty. “If anyone does not have the [indwelling] Spirit of Christ, he is not His,” (Rom. 8:9-11.)
· Then, knowing that we are Scripturally and personally born again follower/disciples of Christ, we must also follow Him and be baptized in water according to Jesus’ own example, (Mt. 28:19-20.) Not because water baptism ‘saves’ us or ‘add’ to our salvation. Obedience to the true, Scriptural water baptism of Jesus’ disciples is the ‘sign’ that we have died spiritually and emotionally to our old life of sin, death, and cursedness, (when we are dunked or ‘buried’ under water,) and we have risen in a new life of forgiveness, eternal life, and a state of redemption and blessedness in Christ, (when we come up out of the water.) This is the only real, Scriptural meaning and way of water baptism, which Jesus Himself illustrated and commanded, and it is only available to sincerely, personally, born again disciples of Christ, (Col. 2:11-15; Rom. 6:3-14.)
If you believe that Jesus is the Son of God, the Savior of the whole world, and if you sincerely and personally accept Him as your God and Lord, and believe and accept everything He did for you on the cross, please pray with me:
“Holy Father in heaven,
Just as I am, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ, Your Son. I confess that I am a sinner in need of the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. I believe and accept that Jesus Himself is God Himself, Who became a human being to suffer and die in my place, (Col. 2:9-10.) I believe that You raised Him from the dead, and that He will come again to take to heaven all those who truly believe in Him, and strive to follow Him in obedience to Your Moral Law of Love, (Jn. 13:34; Mt. 7:21-24.)
Please forgive all my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness, (1 Jn. 1:8-9; Col. 1:14.)
I also choose to forgive all those who have sinned against me, and I ask You to help me to make right with all those, whom I have abused and sinfully offended, (Jam. 5:16.) Help me to obey and follow You above all else, (Mr. 10:37-39.)
I now, by understanding Your Real Gospel of salvation, complete redemption and blessedness, choose Jesus, the Risen Christ as my personal God, Lord and Savior, and invite and accept You, Lord Jesus of the Bible, into my heart, (which is my own human spirit,) my soul, (which is my mind, will, and intellect,) my body, and my entire life. Please write my name in the Lamb’s Book of Life in heaven, and send Your Holy Spirit to constantly live in me until You come to take me home, (1 Ths. 5:23; Rev. 20:15; Gal. 4:6-7; 1 Cor. 3:16-17; Rom. 8:9-11.)
I surrender and submit myself spirit, soul, and body to You Alone. From this moment on, Jesus Christ will be my only God, Savior, Redeemer, Blessor, Apostle and High Priest, the Author and Finisher of my faith and life — and Your Holy Spirit will be my Sovereign Guide, Strength, Teacher, Provider, Defender, and Comforter. I thank you that Your Holy Spirit now lives in me and that He will lead me into “all” truth. Please help me to always know His voice and to obey Him, because He will always speak to me according to the entire truth of Your Word, the Bible, (Jn. 16:13-14.) I believe that the “entirety of Your Word,” the Bible, is Your truth, (Ps. 119:160.)
I reject all false teaching and renounce all false religion and false belief-systems. I choose to follow Jesus Himself in the truth of His Word from this day forward until You come to take me to heaven.
Thank You that I am now, by faith, living in Your spiritual Kingdom of truth, light, eternal life and Godly love, (1 Pt. 2:9-10.)
Thank You that I am now part of your spiritual, royal priesthood in Your eternal Kingdom, (1 Pt. 2:9-10.)
Thank You that the Holy Spirit gives me His spiritual gifts “as He wills;” and He will always lead me, to use them to glorify Your Name in everything I do, (1 Cor. 12:11; 4-10.) In the Name of Jesus Christ I take captive every thought and bring it into obedience to You above all else, (2 Cor. 10:4-5.)
Thank You I am now Your blood-cleansed spiritual temple; that the Holy Spirit constantly “abides [or lives] in me” to lead me in obedience to Your Moral Law of Love, (Jn. 16:13.)
I now, by Your grace, submit myself and everything in my life to You above all else, and ask that You will give me the grace to follow You in “spirit and in truth” until You take me home. Thank You that I already “have the Spirit’s full anointing abiding in me,” (2 Pt. 3:18; 1 Cor. 3:16; 6:15-20; Jn. 2:20; 27; 2 Cor. 1:21-22.)
Please, always protect me under the blood-covenant of Jesus and let Your mighty angels surround me, my loved ones and my entire life, and protect and help me to follow You in all Your ways, (Heb. 1:14; Ps. 91.)
Thank you that you always hear and answer me, just because I am Your born again child, (Eph. 5:30.)
In Jesus Name, Amen.”
BORN AGAIN DISCIPLES OF JESUS MUST FOLLOW HIM CONSTANTLY IN A NEW LIFE
To be a true disciple of Jesus means to closely follow Jesus Himself by adhering attentively to all that He says in the full contextual truth of His Word, the Bible, (Mt. 28:19.) Everything we need to know about God and how to serve and love Him, is written in the full context of the Bible. God does a million or more things for us mystically and supernaturally, but our spiritual safety in Christ and our spiritual and emotional growth in Him is our own, personal responsibility to follow Jesus in the “all truth” of the Scriptures and in the leading of the Holy Spirit, (Jude 1:20-25.) The Holy Spirit will lead us and help us on our way, but we must obey Him always according to the real truth of His Word. Many deceivers, Jesus said, have gone out into the world, (Mt. 24:1-14.)
We must therefore flee from anything, which diverts our attention from Jesus Himself and from His Word. God commanded us not to “believe every spirit [speaking into our thoughts, or through ‘prophets,’ teachers, preachers and other people,] but to “test [all] the spirits to see if they are [really from God,] (1 Jn. 4:1-4.) God gave us this commandment to keep us safe in Him. This is why Paul also wrote, “Test all things; hold fast what is good. Abstain from everything evil,” (1 Ths. 5:21.) If anyone gives you a verse or two to sustain what they say, read the previous and following verses as well to find the true context. Consider whether it is written in the Old or New Testament, and interpret everything from the viewpoint of the New Covenant in Christ. Everything, even Scripture itself, must fit into the “entire” truth of the New Covenant to be true and relevant to our lives in Jesus, (Ps. 119:160.)
The rebirth of the human spirit occurs instantly when we sincerely accept Jesus as our personal Lord, God, Savior, Redeemer, and Blessor. However, the new life in Christ, which follows the rebirth, is a process wherein the fallen soul or mind of the believer is systematically “renewed” or also “born again” through growing knowledge of the Scriptures and in obedience to the indwelling Holy Spirit, (Jn. 1:11-13; 1 Ths. 5:23; 1 Pet. 1:23; Rom. 12:1-2.)
This rational, disciplined renewal of the mind is necessary, because the believer must increasingly understand and do the will of God until the soul/mind/thoughts, as the born again spirit, is under the total control of the Holy Spirit. Although God wrote all the requirements of His Royal Law of Love on the born again human spirit or “heart,” these commandments need to flow to the conscious level of the soul. If we do not understand God’s will, we will not be able to obey Him, and the main aim of our born again life on earth is to live a truly Scriptural, obedient life, which will glorify Jesus, (Heb. 8:10; 1 Jn. 2:3-6,10; 3:10.)
Consequently, Paul commanded in Rom. 12:1-2: “I beg of you to make a decisive dedication of your bodies… (and of course, your minds) as a living sacrifice… which is your rational, intelligent service to God. And be not conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may know what is that… perfect will of God.”
This transformation or rebirth of the soul is therefore not the same as conformation. In fact, Scripture forbids conformation, which means to submit to man-made church religion, (Rom. 12:1-2.) Conformation pertains to artificial beliefs and the legalistic, religious acts of physical churches and other religions. Although catechetic church conformation might “hold a form of godliness,” it is definitely a stranger to the spiritual Kingdom and power of God, (Mt. 15:6-9; Col 2:8; 2 Tim. 3:5.)
To simply join a church and to be ‘converted’ by the acceptance of their [mostly unscriptural, man-made] doctrines and rituals, is to follow “the recruitments of the world” and the “tradition of men.” Hence, conversion can never bring the human spirit to experience the rebirth and conversion can never transform or save the human mind or soul.
Conversion consists of church-membership without a real relationship with Christ.
Nobody should therefore ever be ‘converted to the faith,’ but everyone must be spiritually and soulically transformed by true faith in, and obedience to Christ, as the rebirth or salvation of the soul is just as important as the rebirth of the spirit.
My websites are packed with free discussions and books that can help you grow in real Scriptural knowledge and in grace. Read all of these carefully, study the Bible verses in your own Bible, and ask God to reveal to you the truth of it all — and to place you in a fellowship of sincere, really Bible-believing believers.
Stay blessed in your born again position as a true child of Christ!
“For this reason I also thank God without ceasing, because when you received the Word of God, you welcomed it not as the word of men but as it is in truth, the Word of God, which also effectively works in you who believe…” (1 Ths. 1:13.)
So, “beware lest anyone cheats you through philosophy and empty [church] deceit, according to the tradition of men and the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ,” (Col. 2:8.)
THE NEXT STEP OF OBEDIENCE TO JESUS: Repentance and the Biblical Water Baptism of Jesus’ Sincere Disciples
How to be saved:
Understand the Complete Scriptural Gospel, and Accept and Follow Jesus