You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
8. Truth of God's Word, which is the "lamp unto our feet" in all this terrible church darkness and confusion! It is a certainty that Jesus still heals on all levels of life - although not as the churches taught us their false Jesus does! Jesus God of the Bible took all our illnesses by taking all those stripes and other torture in our place. We ourselves forfeit His will for every situation in our lives by running "to and fro" after manmade plans and by trusting in false doctrines, powered by evil spirits.
Why Don’t We See Healings like in the Days of Peter and Paul?
The global pharmaceutical, homoeopathic, other alternative New Age medicine, and church industries are spiritually, emotionally, and financially vampirizing sick people to capitalize on their suffering. However, in Scripture, we see Jesus, (in His ministry to the Old Hebrews under the Old Testament Covenant before the cross and Pentecost,) walk on water, turn water into wine, make the lame walk, the blind to see, raise the dead, and heal the insane without any of the madness we witness in churches, (Jn. 1:1-14; 7:39.) To a degree, this is also the example Jesus’ true disciples have followed since Pentecost under His New Testament Covenant, (Acts 1:8.) Yet, believers must understand the context of Scriptures to realize that the entire “deliverance [and healing] ministry” chaos is a massive money-hoax.
After Pentecost, demonic ‘deliverances’ of believers are non-existent as all Jesus’ disciples are already totally delivered from all spiritual and emotional darkness at their rebirth through faith in and acceptance of Him, (Jn. 1:12-13; 3:3-5; Eph. 1:7; Col. 1:13-14.) When we see believers continue in personal sin, it is always because they choose not to repent, and thus were “taken captive by the devil to do his will.” The only prescription that Jesus wrote to “get us free,” is “correction or admonition to repentance, to know [and obey] the Truth [of Scripture,]” and definitely not running after false teachers and ‘healers,’ (2 Tim. 2:23-26.)
Still, the apostles knew that evil forces attack believers with all kinds of afflictions and temptations to destroy their faith. And so, God made provision for our physical lives through His indwelling Holy Spirit and His powerful gifts to work miracles, such as supernatural healing, (Mark 16:16-18; 1 Cor. 6:15-20; 12:4-11.)
So, what happened to the miracles we witness in Acts?
To find and rectify the causes of either fake or allegedly ‘ceased’ miracles, let us trace the deterioration of the body of Christ since late 1 A.D. For good reason, Paul warned in Acts 20:29, “…After my departure, vicious wolves will enter in among you, not sparing the flock…” (Acts 9:2; 22:4; 24:14.)
The first disciples were known as small groups of “believers” and were not called “Christians,” but “followers of The Way,” the “ecclesia” or the gathering of disciples in homes, (Acts 11:26; 9:2; 19:9, 23; 22:4; 24:14, 22; 1 Cor. 12:4-31.) But in Acts 11:26, for the first time, disciples were gathered together in great numbers at Antioch, and were “called Christians.” Mass Antioch meetings changed the name, form, and function of “The Way” into “Christianity.” “Christianity” then quickly grew into all the many divisions of the Roman Catholic Church to form all her many Protestant and other denominations; the cell-church system of Christian Buddhist Yonggi Cho included. [Scroll down on the Webpage to find what the cell-church system of Cho really models.]
This major shift in name, dogma, form, and function is the main cause of the alleged ‘disappearance,’ as well as the incredible distortion of the powerful gifts of the Holy Spirit. This is why God commanded in Rev. 18:4, “Come out of her, [the church system] My people [not Jews or Catholic or Protestants but Followers of The Way,] lest you share in her sins and receive of her plagues.”
But what is so wrong with the church system that miracles either ceased or were grossly distorted among them all?
1. God “does not dwell in [church] buildings made with hands” like under the totally ousted Old Testament Covenant, (Heb. 8:13; Chapters 7-9; Acts 7:47-50.) God always means what He says: He truly does not dwell there! (Rev. 18:4.)
2. The many false doctrines, which caused the nearly countless divisions of the Roman Catholic Church, and since the Reformation, of her daughter the Protestant church system as well, (Rev. 17-18,) is another cause of the absence of true miracles, (Mark 7:13.) The Biblical Holy Spirit and the True Word of God, Jesus, Is One, and can never be separated from each other or divided into all those many denominations.
3. The unscriptural church clergies of ruling hierarchies that established and control all the churches are the ‘vicious wolves’ Paul warned about. They all abuse the Scriptures as they please to teach their denominations’ church agendas under the guidance of the Illuminati and other masonic orders. Hence, they function in utter Scriptural lawlessness," as Jesus warned in Mt. 7:21-24.
What must believers do to regain the real miraculous “power” of the Holy Spirit that seems totally lost now during this ever-darkening time of deception?
1. They must first set their priorities in order. We cannot seek Jesus for miracles without submitting to His sovereign will for every situation in our lives. Perceptions of a ‘religious church life’ are completely foreign to the relationship-truth of Scripture, (Mark 7:6-23.) Jesus did not give us the power of His indwelling Holy Spirit just to do miracles but to preach His Gospel to the world and to minister His real gifts to one another, (Acts 1:8; Mt. 28:18-20; Jam. 4:1-8; 1 Cor. 12:4-31.) Still, miracles such as healing are part of our ‘spiritual birthright’ in Jesus, (Mark 16:15-18; 1 Cor. 12:4-11.)
2. Believers must recover their Scriptural, holy fear or awesome respect of God and obey His Moral Law in the leading of the Holy Spirit, (Jn. 18:34; Prov. 9:10.) When lukewarmness began to snuggle up to believers in Acts, God judged them. “[So,] great fear came upon all the [ecclesias and… many signs and wonders were done among [followers of The Way…]” (Acts 5:11-12.) Churches either pushed Jesus out of reach to make Him “The terrible Judging Father,” or dragged Him down to “The Big Daddy of Unending Grace” to give them “little god” or “mediating priest” status, 1 Tim. 2:5.) Either way, they exposed believers to a fake Jesus, which resulted in religious church apathy towards the True God of the Bible, as He revealed Himself, especially in New Testament Scripture, (2 Cor. 11:3-4.)
3. A Scriptural-renewed-mind revolution must take place among the body of Christ, (Rom. 12:1-2,) to “know [and obey] the perfect will of God.” Jesus’ believes must take personal responsibility for their lives in Christ and shake off the church’s ‘sick, hopelessly sinning, demon infested, hospital-nursing home’ mentality and all her other false doctrines, so-called ‘saving’ sacraments, norms, and forms, (Col. 1:12-14.) Then, they must seek and occupy their true identity, function, and purpose in the contextual truth of Scripture, (Rom. 12:1-2; Acts 17:11; 2 Ths. 2:10; 1 Cor. 12:1-31.)
4. Believers must repent from a ‘pastor-god-reliance’ mentality and personally follow Jesus in the truth of His entire, contextual Word to repent from either the spiritual death and pathetic passivity or the spiritual chaos of churches, which manufacture manmade healings and other artificial miracles, (2 Ths. 2:9-11.) All believers received gifts from the Holy Spirit “as He wills,” (1 Cor. 12:11.) They will witness countless miracles as they minister their gifts to one another when they gather, not in church fashion, but as the dogmatically and church cleansed, Scripture obedient ecclesia (gathering) of the born again body of believers, (1 Cor. 12:4-31.)
5. Miraculous healing is also subject to Scriptural obedience. We must forgive trivial matters ‘automatically,’ while we must deal with important matters according to Mt. 18:15-20. As far as possible, we must confess the serious sins we committed against one another to one another, (Jam. 5:16-18,) anoint the sick with oil, or lay hands on them as the Holy Spirit leads. Even then, Jesus does not always heal instantly, (Mark 8:22-25.) He might also withhold healing to teach us obedience and dependence on Him, keep us sincere and humble, etcetera, (2 Cor. 12:7-10; Heb. 5:8.) He might even choose to use lifestyle changes and/or medicine and real medical help instead of doing miracles, (Prov. 17:22; 1 Tim. 5:23; Lu. 10:34.) But as long as we submit to His will, we know He still does miracles in His own timing and according to His will. Our amazing God is still the same “yesterday, today, and forever,” Who never ceases to amaze us! (Heb. 13:8.)