You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
Facts About The Holy Spirit
WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT REALLY? THE ‘COMING DOWN UPON,’ ‘BAPTISM WITH,’ AND ‘FILLING WITH’ THE HOLY SPIRIT. IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ALL THIS? WHAT IS IT AND WHEN AND HOW DO WE EXPERIENCE IT?
[Acknowledgement to the people who published theses images]
© COPYRIGHT NOW UNBANNED PUBLICATIONS
NONE OF THESE BOOKS, DISCUSSIONS AND ARTICLES ARE FOR SALE, YET THE CONTENT AND CONTEXT MUST NOT BE ALTERED, SOLD OR USED IN MATERIAL THAT IS FOR SALE, CLAIMED OR PREACHED AS PERSONAL PROPERTY AND REVELATION, OR MISUSED IN ANY WAY
Þ IF YOU FIND MY BOOKS FOR SALE, PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE FRAUDULENTLY SOLD BY PEOPLE WHO EXPLOIT MY WORK FOR PERSONAL GAIN
WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT? WHAT DOES HE DO FOR US? HOW CAN WE ABUSE HIM TO OUR OWN DETRIMENT?
The Holy Spirit is The Spirit of God, (1 Cor. 2:10-11, Jn. 4:21-24, KJV.) “The Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord [God Himself] is, [in the ‘hearts,’ minds, and lives of believers,] there is liberty, [and light, because Jesus delivered all sincere believers from deception and darkness,]” (2 Cor. 3:17; Jn. 8:12! KJV.) God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit, [on His spiritual level as spiritually born again disciples,] and in Truth, (Jn. 1:12-16; 4:21-24.) Thus, the focus of the ministry of the Holy Spirit is on making believing followers for Jesus and then to bring them to the Father in heaven through the true, Scriptural Word of the Lord Jesus Christ, (Mt. 28:18-20; Jn. 16:7-15; 14:25-26!) The Holy Spirit begins with the entire deceived world without Him - and by doing continual mind-maintenance on the body of Christ, to “CONVICT THEM OF SIN, because they do not believe in Jesus, [their lost and cursed spiritual state without Him and the disobedience of believers to the precepts of His inward Moral Law, (John 13:34; 1 John 5:18-19 & 1:5-10!) He then proceeds to convince them “OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, because Jesus went to His Father… [in heaven, which they can only enter by Jesus’ fulfilment of all the ceremonial temple laws and all the precepts of the inward Moral Law, so that true believers can be justified in Him.] And lastly, He convicts all unrepentant people of “JUDGMENT, because the ruler of this world is judged,” and so are unbelievers AND believers who harden their hearts in disobedience to the New Covenant Gospel (Word) of Christ, (Jn. 16:8-12; 2 Ths. 2:6-12! KJV.) Hence, the Holy Spirit always uses God’s Moral Law that is written on everyone’s heart and mind and “teaches [His disciples by] bringing to their remembrance all things that JESUS said to them,” (Jn. 14:26.)
That is why humanity ‘instinctively’ know they must seek God and flee from evil; accept Him, and constantly repent from immorality to glorify Him, (Lev. chapters 18-20; Heb. 10:16; Rom. 2:14-16!) Because the Holy Spirit leads us to Jesus and His full atonement for believers, He also shows us that Jesus Is The Way, Truth, Life, and Light, and NO ONE comes to the Father except through Him. In this passage, Jesus declared that “He and His Father Is One.” So, the Spirit “shows us the Father” when we look at Jesus in the real context of the Scriptures. If we have seen Jesus, we have seen [or progressively understand the will of] the Father,” (John 14:6-11; Rom. 12:1-2; 1 Pt. 1:13-15, 22-23!) (And NO, I am not part of the “Jesus-Only” or any other cult. I constantly research everything in the context of the Scriptures to live and preach only God’s Entire Scriptural Truth.) The Holy Spirit “seals” and possesses all His true believers, (Eph. 1:12-14; Acts 5:32! KJV.) THE HOLY SPIRIT IS “THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH,” Whom the world cannot receive, [while His true disciples] know Him, for He dwells with them and [remains] IN them,” (Jn. 14:16-17; 1 Jn. 2:20, 27!) So, the Holy Spirit LEADS His [truth-seeking disciples] IN THE WHOLE TRUTH and make known to them important future things, (Jn. 16:13.)
All this means that Holy Spirit is the Lord, Protector, Guide, Comforter, Helper, Healer, and Teacher of His believers, (1 Cor. 12:9; Jn. 14:26.) So, Jesus raised up a standard for His disciples to know the Holy Spirit’s Voice under all circumstances: the contextual Truth of His Scriptural Word, (John 10:1-18; 16:14.) The Holy Spirit also calls, separates, and sends His disciples to minister in His spiritual Kingdom, (Jn. 18:36; Acts 13:2.) And He empowers them with His amazing GIFTS, which “HE GIVES AS HE [Alone] WILLS,” (1 Cor. 12:4-11; 30 KJV.)
What we understand from all of the above is that the real ministry of the Holy Spirit, (Rhema in Greek: the Truth and Power of God,) and the Man Jesus Christ, (God’s Logos: the written Word of Truth or His righteous Standard,) can never be separated from each other, (Mt. 3:16-17.) So, Paul called the Holy Spirit “The Spirit of Christ,” (Rom. 8:11; KJV.) Jesus Christ the Son of God Is God Himself, (Jn. 1:1-16; KJV.) As the ever-present God, He is Immanuel, [God with us,] Wonderful, Counsellor, Almighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, and Mediating High Priest or Advocate for all eternity, (Isa. 9:6; Rev. 1:8, 4:8; 15:3, 16:5-7! Ex. 3:14-15; 1 Tim. 2:5, 1 Jn. 2:1-3! KJV.) Jesus always Was, Is, and forever Will Be “without [a physical] father, without [a physical] mother, without [physical] descent; having neither beginning of days nor end of life; but was made [in His humanity] as the Son of God,” (Heb. 7:3 KJV.) Since time immemorial, the Holy Spirit of the Scriptures Is Forever “One God” in both the Old and New Testament Covenants of the Bible, (Deut. 6:4-9; Mt. 12:29.) He is immortal, incorruptible and inseparable, (Jam. 1:17.) And as God Almighty, God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit reigns sovereignly over everyone and everything in His creation; both in heaven and on earth, (Heb. 1:1-14; Mt. 28:18-20!)
Yet, feeble humanity can “lie to the Holy Spirit” by living dishonestly with divided hearts and sin-clouded minds, (Acts 5:3.) We must “test the spirits to see if they are from God,” but being free-willed beings, we can choose to reject His real, Scriptural gifts and works and so “quench the Holy Spirit,” or His encouragement, enthusiasm, etcetera, in us, (1 Jn. 4:1-4; 1 Ths. 5:19-22.) If we unrepentantly “steal, speak corrupt words, hold on to bitterness, wrath, anger, malice,” and disobey His conviction, we violate His Moral Law and “grieve the Holy Spirit,” (Eph. 4:28-23; Mt. 5:22-24! KJV.) We can also blaspheme against the Holy Spirit by reviling His true gifts, miraculous works, and holy Character, (Luke 12:10.)
From all this we can conclude that the Holy Spirit is not an ‘impersonal electric current’ or merely the ‘power of God,’ as so many church clergies teach. Neither is the Holy Spirit the wind or fire itself. Wonderful as the elements and all of nature are, they are merely His creation and creatures. Thus, there cannot be ‘holy’ water, ‘holy’ fire, ‘holy’ smoke, a ‘holy’ mountain, a ‘holy’ country such as Israel, ‘holy’ manmade buildings or ‘holy’ idols of any kind. God forbade humans to make idols to keep and worship, because demons will attach themselves to all idolatry — natural art made for practical and mere aesthetic purposes excluded, (Ex. 20:1-6; Deut. 7:26.) All material creations and creatures of God and man-made things are on a literal level and can never compare to Him, (Rom. 1:18-32.)
This is why “the [Holy Spirit] does NOT dwell in temples made with human hands,” but choose to live in His temple of blood-cleansed believers, whom He indwelt for the first time after the cross at Pentecost, (1 Cor. 3:16-17.) Physical temples were not God’s idea. King David wanted a temple like the pagans have, so God allowed Solomon to build one for the Israelites, (Acts 7:44-50! 2 Sam. 7:1-7-12! KJV.) But Jesus addressed all such religious materialism when He said in John 4:13-14, 19-24 KJV, “Whoever drinks of this [natural] water will first again. But whoever drinks of the [spiritual] water, [which is a symbol of the Holy Spirit] that I give, will never thirst… [for He] will become IN him a fountain springing up into everlasting life… [After the cross, those who idolize literal places, temples and other things] “WORSHIP WHAT THEY DO NOT KNOW… For [true believers] will NEITHER ON THIS MOUNTAIN NOR IN JERUSALEM WORSHIP THE FATHER… They will worship the Father in [and through their born again human] spirits and in TRUTH… FOR GOD IS THE SPIRIT, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and in Truth…” (Jn. 1:12-16; 1 Ths. 5:23, Rom. 8:8-11 KJV.)
That is why the Holy Spirit merely manifested or showed His presence at the burning bush. “The Lord APPEARED to Moses in a flame…” And at Pentecost, “...There came a SOUND from heaven, AS OF a rushing mighty wind… and APPEARED to them AS OF FIRE…” (Ex. 3:2-7; Acts 2:2-3.) Throughout Scripture, God proved that the Holy Spirit is the omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, unchangeable Creator God Himself, (Deut. 4:6-9; Mark 12:29; Mt. 28:18-20 KJV.) Of these Great Wonders we can only say, it will always boggle human minds that the Creator God of everything that exists in heaven and on earth, chose to make feeble human beings members of the body of Christ and His holy, living temple here on earth.
DID THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHO “WAS WITH” THE OLD HEBREWS AND “CAME UPON” THEM, ALSO DWELL IN THEM?
Before Jesus inaugurated His New Testament Covenant at the cross with all true believers from all nations, Hebrews included, He lived and ministered under the Old Testament covenant, (Jn. 1:1-14; 19:28-30 KJV!) So, the Spirit WAS WITH them and only CAME UPON THEM FROM THE OUTSIDE. He did not live in them. Jesus spoke prophetically about His atonement at the cross and His baptism with the indwelling Holy Spirit when He said, (Matthew 3:11-12,) “He who believes in Me as the Scriptures said, (Joel 2:28-29,) out of his heart [or human spirit; born again by faith in Jesus Christ,] will [constantly] flow… living water, (1 Ths. 5:23; John 3:3-5; 4:14,21-24.) THIS HE SPOKE ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHOM THOSE WHO [choose to] BELIEVE IN HIM WOULD RECEIVE, [John 1:12-13; Gal. 4:6-7.] FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS NOT YET GIVEN, BECAUSE JESUS [HAS NOT GONE TO THE CROSS YET,]” (Jn. 7:37-39.) (‘Water’ is also the symbol of God’s Word, Jesus Christ Himself in the Truth of Scripture: Jn. 1:1-14; Eph. 5:26; 1 Pt. 1:23.)
· If the Spirit was only “with” Hebrews and “came upon” them before the cross, how could John the Baptist have been “filled with the Spirit while he was still in his mother’s womb?” (Luke 1:15.) Scripture states that John was “filled” not “baptized” with the Spirit before He was born. (Jn. 3:16-17.) John lived before the cross, when no one could share in the privilege to be Jesus’ blood-cleansed disciple through personal faith in Him, (Jn. 1:12-13; 3:3-5.) They were still subject to the ceremonial temple laws, which pointed towards Jesus’ complete atonement in the place of all believing humanity, (Jn. 1:29; 3:16-18.) Hence, the Holy Spirit “filled” John before he was born to be “with” him as an exceptionally gifted, Spirit-empowered instrument of God, who opened up the way for Jesus’ ministry, by calling the Israelites to repent from temple worship to live by faith in Jesus the Savior, (Jn. 1:19-29; 4:21-24!)
· Is the Holy Spirit still ‘with’ New Testament believers to ‘come upon’ them from the outside, or does He ‘just’ live in them? Before the cross, Jesus prophesied in Luke 17:20-22 KJV, “THE KINGDOM OF GOD DOES NOT COME WITH OBSERVATION. [It is NOT external, physical, or ‘only’ the Holy Spirit’s power that ‘came down upon’ the Hebrews during the Old Testament covenant.] NOR WILL THEY SAY, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ [To get a “new outpouring or ‘touch’ of the Holy Spirit from the outside” when this one preaches, or that one lays hands on them, etcetera.] FOR [after the cross and Pentecost,] THE [fullness of the] KINGDOM OF GOD, [through the Holy Spirit,] WILL BE WITHIN YOU!” (This is what the KJV states. Beware of new translations that twist God’s Word.)
WHAT IS JESUS’ “BAPTISM WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND FIRE?” Since the cross, all true believers globally live in Jesus’ eternal, inward, spiritual New Testament Covenant, which was written in the blood or full forgiveness of their Savior, (Eph. 1:7.) His believing blood-cleansed disciples, [not literal buildings: Acts 7:44-50,] made a totally fitting temple for the Holy Spirit to dwell in “until the end of the world,” (1 Cor. 3:16-17; Mt. 28:18-20.) John the Baptist said in Matthew 3:11, “I baptize you [prophetically by immersing you in water for the forgiveness you will receive through Jesus’ full atonement at the cross. So,] REPENT [from all outward temple religiosity to accept Jesus as your Savior.] For [JESUS HIMSELF,] Whose ministry begins after mine, WILL BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND FIRE [to place His spiritual Kingdom WITHIN YOU: Luke 17:20-21; Jn. 18:36, KJV!]”
· Verse 12 clearly explains the “fire” that accompanies the Spirit-baptism, saying, “…He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather His wheat [true disciples] into the barn, but He will burn up the chaff [pretenders] with unquenchable fire.” So, Jesus’ “baptism with the Holy Spirit and fire” is NOT the chaotic madness in Charismatic churches when the Spirit supposedly ‘falls’ or ‘comes down upon’ them time and again from the outside. Jesus never promised us an exciting joyride to heaven. Jesus’ temptation in the wilderness followed directly after He set the example of His true water baptism for His disciples, (Mt. 3:16-17.) As a result, Jesus also clearly demonstrated the “purifying fire” that accompanies our Holy-Spirit baptism, (Mt. 3:11-12.) Jesus’ “fire” is temptation and suffering, which always follow real repentance from religiosity to live in a new life in Him, (Mt. 4:1-11.) When James and John asked Jesus to sit at His right hand, He warned, “[Unbelievers seek places of honor… but] you will drink the cup of [suffering] and be baptized with the baptism I Am baptized with,” (Mark 10:35-45; Luke 12:50 KJV.)
• If the Spirit does not merely ‘come down upon’ New Testament believers, does Jesus continually baptize the same person with the Spirit, so that he can constantly be “filled with the Spirit?” Before the cross, while Jesus, (God Himself,) was still in the body of a mere man, He prophesied what would happen at Pentecost, saying, ‘GOD DOES NOT GIVE HIS [INDWELLING] SPIRIT BY MEASURE [or little by little!]” Since Pentecost, when Jesus baptizes all true believers with the Holy Spirit, He actually places Himself fully inside them. Romans 8:7-11. KJV confirms, “ANYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST IS NOT HIS… AND IF CHRIST IS IN YOU… THE SPIRIT IS LIFE BECAUSE OF [Jesus’] RIGHTEOUSNESS [IN YOU.] In agreement, 1 John 2:20 teaches, “…YOU HAVE [present tense,] a [full] ANOINTING FROM THE HOLY ONE…” Verse 27, “AND THE ANOINTING WHICH YOU HAVE RECEIVED, [at your rebirth in Christ,] ABIDES [remains] IN YOU…” Galatians 4:6-7, “BECAUSE YOU ARE [spiritual] SONS [or the spiritual bride of Christ, Galatians 3:28,] GOD SENT FORTH THE SPIRIT OF HIS SON INTO YOUR HEARTS [or human spirits…]”
2 Corinthians 1:19-22, “THE SON OF GOD… ESTABLISHES US.. AND [fully] ANOINTED US, [past tense at your personal rebirth.] HE IS GOD, WHO ALSO SEALED US AND GAVE US THE SPIRIT IN OUR [born again] HEARTS AS GUARANTEE…” Ephesians 1:12-14 tell us what happens at the moment when Jesus baptizes us with the Holy Spirit, “…WHEN WE FIRST TRUSTED IN CHRIST… [through the preaching] OF THE WORD OF TRUTH, THE GOSPEL OF SALVATION, HAVING BELIEVED, WE WERE [immediately] SEALED [baptized] WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT... [as His] REDEEMED POSSESSION…” True believers are possessed by the Spirit in all His fullness. Sadly, churches do not teach this incredible truth! Since Pentecost, the Spirit never ‘left’ His temple of believers to “repeatedly come down upon” them, “slowly fill” them, or “continually baptize” them. John 1:12-16 announced, “…THE WORD BECAME FLESH… THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER, FULL OF GRACE AND TRUTH … OF HIS FULLNESS ALL [true believers] HAVE RECEIVED, [when they accepted Him,] AND GRACE UPON GRACE…”
WHAT DOES “TO BE FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT” REALLY MEAN? The fullness of the already indwelling Holy Spirit gives us “grace upon grace,” (Jn. 1:12-16,) to “understand God’s will and be [constantly] filled with [or empowered and equipped by] the Spirit to do His will,” (Rom. 12:1-2; 1 Pt. 1:13-15.) The baptism with the Spirit is on a spiritual level, (Mt. 3:11-12.) To be filled with the Spirit is on a mental level, (Rom. 12:1-2; 8:1-14; 1 Pt. 1:13-15.)
However, according to Charismatics, to “be filled with the Spirit” means to be continually baptized ‘in’ the Spirit, (placing them in the hyper anointing of their clergies,) when He ‘comes down upon them from the outside’ like before the cross. They reject the fact that “OF HIS FULLNESS ALL [true believers] HAVE RECEIVED” at their rebirth, and veto Jesus Who stated, “GOD DOES NOT GIVE HIS SPIRIT BY MEASURE.” They say, the ‘first outpouring,’ (Jesus’ baptism with the indwelling Holy Spirit at Pentecost,) was “incomplete.” They deceptively illustrate this by filling a glass bit-by-bit with some water.
Then they read verses like Acts 4:31 according to their dogmas, “The place… was shaken by an earthquake, and they were all filled or baptized again with another outpouring of the spirit, speaking in tongues as evidence…” In reality it reads, (Acts 4:23-31 KJV,) “[When the Hebrew priests persecuted them…] they prayed, ‘Lord, You are God… look at their threats and grant to Your servants TO SPEAK YOUR WORD WITH ALL BOLDNESS…’ And the place… was shaken and they were all “FILLED BY THE SPIRIT,” [or empowered to decidedly and intelligently] SPEAK GOD’S WORD WITH BOLDNESS.”
· Acts 4:31 is actually a good example of “being FILLED with the Spirit,” as described in John 1:12-16. When we sincerely accepted Jesus at our rebirth, we received the indwelling Spirit’s “POWER [KJV] to be His children,” not His robots! So, John 1:16 described the “Grace upon grace” of “being filled [or empowered from WITHIN by] the indwelling Spirit.” This is God’s power IN us that manifests when we progressively surrender ourselves and everything else to the Holy Spirit, (Rom. 12:1-2; 1 Pt. 1:13-15.) It is not ‘getting more of the already indwelling Spirit;’ it is decidedly seeking God’s face to give the Spirit control over our souls or minds, and our lives.
His power is His grace that repeatedly manifests in us as we convey our human understanding and efforts to Him to reign in and over us. The result of giving the Spirit control to empower and lead us, is that we are mentally “filled” by Him. This is how we “grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,” as we need to constantly submit to the teaching and leading of the Spirit in the Truth of His Word, (2 Peter 3:18.) This process of ‘being filled with the Spirit’ will continue throughout our lives. It is the constant “renewal of our minds to understand” and obey “the perfect will of God,” (Rom. 12:1-2.) And it is the only way to cultivate our personal relationship with God through our daily submission to Him in the unfathomable power of the Spirit Who lives in us, (2 Cor. 10:3-5; Jude 20-25 KJV.)
• Does the Holy Spirit make us “drunk in the spirit” either with Jesus’ full baptism with the Spirit or when we are “being filled with the Spirit?” Charismatics terribly abuse Ephesians 5:18 to justify their ‘drunk in the spirit’ “debauchery” thorough both their ‘baptism’ and ‘filling’ with ‘the spirit;’ supposedly ‘evidenced by their speaking in tongues.’
But contextually, the meaning of Ephesians 5:18 is straightforward. Romans 6:1-2; 8:5-6, “We cannot continue in sin that God’s [‘grace upon grace’ through the Spirit’s fullness in us,’ John 1:16,] can abound. [Those] who died to sin can no longer live in it... To be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.”
Ephesians 5:18 actually says, “DO NOT GET DRUNK ON WINE, [‘in the spirit,’ or on anything else,] WHICH LEADS TO DEBAUCHERY, [shameless corruption, as witnessed during their ‘spirit-outpourings.’] Instead, we must be filled with the Spirit, [or mentally empowered by His fullness in us,] to repent from sin and to glorify God.]” So, “to be filled with the Spirit” is directly linked to repentance from sin. The Spirit does not reign from a dirty temple, which we must constantly clean on a soulical or mental level, (2 Cor. 10:3-5; Rom. 8:5-11 KJV.)
• In reality, that day at Pentecost, the bystanders outside were perplexed about the gift of tongues that was manifested by the indwelling Holy Spirit, and accused the disciples of being drunk. BUT “PETER [soberly] STOOD UP, RAISED HIS VOICE [in control of himself and his senses,] AND SAID, ‘…LET THIS BE KNOWN TO YOU, FOR [WE] ARE NOT DRUNK… This is [the miracle] that was spoken of the prophet Joel… That God will pour out of His Spirit on ALL [believing] flesh…” (Acts 2:5-21.)
Neither Jesus’ baptism with the Holy Spirit at our rebirth, (with or without the manifestation of the real GIFTS of the Holy Spirit; 1 Cor. 12:1-11,) nor our “filling with the Spirit” by giving Him control over us, has anything to do with drunkenness or other sin and chaos. God is holy and “the [human] spirits of [believers] are under their control” so that they do not act [shamelessly.] “For God is not a God of chaos but of order,” (1 Corinthians 14:28-33.)
• Can the Holy Spirit be given by ‘anointed clergies;’ the laying on of hands, blowing on people, etcetera – or in the ‘baby baptism’ or any other baptism to ‘save them forever?’ Only Jesus can baptize true believers WITH the Holy Spirit, (placing the Spirit inside them) at their rebirth, (Jn. 1:12-13; 3:3-5; Mt. 3:11-12!) Only personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ saves. So, unsaved people, (even innocent babies who cannot personally believe and accept Jesus,) cannot ‘receive’ the Holy Spirit in water baptism, no matter how supposedly “anointed” their clergies are. The Spirit only indwells His holy temple of true believers, (1 Cor. 6:15-20.)
Jesus prophesied in John 14:16-17, “[When the Holy Spirit [will] indwell sincere believers at Pentecost, you must know that] HE… WILL ABIDE WITH YOU FOREVER – THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH, WHOM THE [UNBELIEVING] WORLD CANNOT RECEIVE, because it neither sees nor knows Him, BUT YOU KNOW HIM, FOR HE DWELLS WITH YOU, AND [from Pentecost onwards,] WILL BE IN YOU.” There are NO Scriptural ‘baby’ or ‘adult’ water baptisms. Only truly born again disciples of Jesus may be water baptised as He illustrated and commanded, “(Mt. 3:16-17; 28:18-20.) “There is only ONE body and ONE Spirit… One Lord, One faith, ONE [SPIRIT BAPTISM AND ONE WATER] BAPTISM, One God and Father of all [true believers.. Who lives] INSIDE [them] ALL,]” (1 Cor. 3:16-17.)
• Churches also misinterpret Peter’s commandment in Acts 2:38. But in context, he said, “Repent [from temple/church legalism] and be [water] baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ, [the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as Jesus commanded, as a SYMBOL] of the remission of sins [through the acceptance of Jesus and His full atonement,] and you will receive the GIFTS of the Holy Spirit, [not the Spirit Himself, Whom we receive at our rebirth in Christ,]” (Jn. 1:12-18, 3:3-5; Eph, 1:7-14; 4:4-7.)
Natural water has no supernatural power, although it symbolizes Jesus’ Spirit and Word. The Roman Catholic Church canonized so-called ‘water baptism salvation’ from the occult power of the water god, and Protestantism followed suit. But so-called ‘anointed clergies’ have no power, anointing, or permission from God to change either Jesus’ commission to water baptise true disciples or to alter His own, remarkably clear example of the Holy-Spirit baptism and fire, (Mark 1:9-12; Mt. 311-12; 15-17; 4:1-11.) The conclusion can only be that the so-called spirit and water ‘baptisms’ and “spirit filling” of clergies are worthless church witchcraft, as it does not exist ANYWHERE in the truth of God’s Word. (Mt. 28:18-20! Romans Chapter 6, COLOSSIANS 2:9-15! 1 PETER 1:13-15.)
Is Heaven a Real Place or just a state of mind?