You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
Churches are Crammed with Sick people and Fake Healings. Does God still Heal and How Does He Do It?
[Acknowledgement to the person who compiled and published this image]
Forty-Day and Other Fasts accompany Christianized, New Age Healing
When someone refers to spiritual power as 'energy,' 'vibrations,' etcetera, they are using occult terms for 'demonic,' although it can be attached to Christianity. New Age and other occult healing-techniques from Christianized pagan psychiatry have infested the churches with satanic doctrine. Such healing techniques are allegedly very effective in combination with the so-called Esther, Elijah, and Daniel fasts.
However, only three men fasted for 40 days in Scripture. Moses represented the Old Testament Law. Elijah, the symbol of mediating Old Testament prophets, who do not exist under Jesus’ New Covenant anymore, (Heb. 1:1-2.) And Jesus, the Sole Representative of the New Testament Covenant in His blood. So, to mimic this fast is blasphemy, to say the least. What’s more, the so-called ‘Ester fast’ is an ousted, Old Testament covenant, national fast of the Jews, which certainly does not pertain to Holy-Spirit indwelt, blood-cleansed believers in Christ, (Heb. 8:13.) The ‘Daniel fast’ was for him, because he was the exceptional end of the end-time prophet, (Dan. 10:1-3,) whose prophesies manifest now in New Testament John’s prophecies, (Rev.13.) Daniel’s prophesies are not the false “Israeli timeline” dogma; it is all about the body of Christ in churches now, and worldwide political history concluding now, just before Jesus’ return. Who can add to any of these prophecies by doing the fast and prayers, which Daniel did? What satanic position and false authority do teachers and their churches assume by abusing God’s Word and Works like this?
During Christianized psychiatric regression therapy in combination with things like a 40-day fast, ‘God’ supposedly, ‘to find the causes’ of sickness before He can heal them emotionally and physically, ‘takes people back even as far as into their mother’s wombs and beyond to their ‘past lives,’ to understand their suffering and forgive those responsible for it – which then allegedly brings healing to relationships, sick souls, and bodies.
They even apply ice therapy to feet and other body parts in “deliverance” and healing to conjure up ‘negative or toxic emotions,’ [pure pagan psychology lingo,] about an abuser for the reason to “discharge or cleanse those negative emotions” and then to charge the person with ‘positive emotions’ about that abuser. This ice-memory-replacement therapy is nothing short of witchcraft.
If someone were chronically and severely abused by parents, spouses, etcetera, God will not use Christianized memory replacement therapy to heal the person emotionally, and physically. He will, however, “make all things work together for good to those who love Him, [love for Him is obedience to His contextual Word…]” (Rom. 8:28; 1 Jn. 2:4.)
Even if situations remain torturous for prolonged periods, we can be assured that God has a very good reason why He allows it. What God will do if we submit ourselves to His will for a particular situation, (which we must always prayerfully discern,) is to totally dissolve the anger, hurt, uselessness, hopelessness and every other emotion, which abusers caused. Then, we must work through the precepts of His Moral Law of Love as the Holy Spirit leads us, to resolve the situation His Way, (Jam. 5:16; Mt. 18:15-20.) Once we obediently work with the Holy Spirit to do God will, instead of “erasing those memories from our minds,” He will use them to form His Godly character in us. Jesus said in Mt. 13:52, “Every scribe [student] instructed concerning the kingdom of heaven is like a householder who brings out of his treasure things new and old.” Thus, the Holy Spirit will teach us how to grow spiritually and emotionally in Scriptural obedience to Him, and how to minister to others that endured the same type of traumas He has carried us through, (Heb. 5:8.)
I stand amazed at how desperately believers seek ungodly things, which the false prosperity dogma of ‘health, wealth, and happiness’ teaches them, to accomplish what only the Most High God, through His Word the Bible, and by speaking His Word to us personally as we seek His Truth, can accomplish! Yet, it is not surprising to see that the devil will go to any length to prove the God of the Bible is impotent in the provision, comfort, protection, and healing of His children. How can any believer think that Jesus the Creator God, (as revealed as omnipotent and omniscient throughout the whole Bible,) will lead desperate people to pagan reincarnation such and regression therapy, (to name but one of their evil techniques,) to heal them? What ‘god’ do they find during these fasts that leads them into occultism? God will never allow us to go crazy by committing idolatry and witchcraft in seeking healing any which way we can find it!
[Acknowledgement to the people who compiled and published theses images]
Differences Between the New Age Jesus and the Jesus of the Bible
Can anyone please show me a single verse where Jesus says, “Christians, negative vibrations attracted such serious emotional and physical illnesses to you that I must ‘send down positive healing energy to you’ to ‘heal the past’ before emotional and physical healing, and eventually, salvation can occur.
“Your ‘emotional wounds’ resulted in unresolved ‘negative feelings’ based on fear, which attract the negative energy of rejection. Rejection is always fear-related. It is the great negative energy that stems from all ‘negative experiences,’ and it attracts a lack of self-esteem and a loss of personal power. This attract other ‘negative emotions’ such as anger, discouragement, hopelessness, unforgiveness; escapism through alcohol, sex, and drugs; and a myriad of other ‘negative feelings’ that hinder your ‘inner healing,’ which of course, hinder your ‘physical healing.’
“First, we must deal with the ‘roots’ of your negative emotions, which is a very complicated and highly specialized process. It starts with searching for ‘open doors’ of fear and rejection. Then, the ‘negative experiences of the past must be corrected’ through the specialized process of taking you on a ‘journey of self-discovery’ to close all those open doors. This will eventually take you to inner healing, a high self-esteem, positive self-enhancement, and salvation.
“However, to get My healing energy from above is a highly specialized and complicated process. Forty-day and other fasts will assist you in this, while as many Christians you can find must assist you in a constant chain of prayer to release My energy from above and keep open the healing doors to heaven.
“However, I can do nothing without My global church hospital and My highly trained staff in attendance there. I will have to admit you to My expensive but most effective ‘journey of recovery’ program at mega healing centers such as Bethel, Hillsong, and other churches. There, during regular specialized follow-up “see and taste” treatments, My super anointed and competent ‘deliverance ministers’ and other staff members will experiment with many of My different superpower healing inventions to see which treatment will suit you best.
“Although all My inventions work well, I highly recommend one of My latest New Age techniques called “Sozo.” This is one of the very best ‘psycho-spiritual deliverance and inner healing’ treatments on the market at the moment. You don’t have to do anything; I have made it all very easy for you. Just surrender yourself completely to the care of My highly trained staff and ‘soak’ in My presence while they call ‘heaven down to earth.’ My specialists will administer painless trance-state anaesthesia to lead you through ‘a series of different rooms that contain generational roots and curses, cultural expressions, and areas where you have yielded to temptation.’
“This is similar to My very effective Regression Therapy, where My experts can get to the ‘negative emotions’ you picked up through your life, in your mother’s womb, and in your past lives. There, in that state of regression, My super-anointed physicians will assist you to forgive, and to let go of fear and rejection, and your low self-esteem. All negative energies will be ‘positively charged’ to change your ‘negative emotions’ and ‘negative experiences’ into ‘positive emotions’ and ‘positive experiences’ in every area of your life.
“After that, My wide range of emotion-replacement therapies must support the excellent results My staff has achieved thus far. Hatred must be replaced with love, rejection with acceptance, etcetera. My staff will continue your ‘journey of recovery’ by evolving you gradually from one spiritual level to another, and finally, you will feel energized and self-confident enough to be able to come to salvation and deliverance from all the ‘roots of your emotional wounds.’ This is how My highly trained and very efficient staff will eventually cure your emotional and physical illnesses so you can then get to a “personal connection with Me.”
[Acknowledgement to the person who compiled and published this image]
It must be plain for all to see that this is the language of “another Jesus;” teaching “another gospel” through his agents, who “transform themselves into angels of light,” by doing miracles in the power of “another ‘holy’ spirit,” (2 Cor. 11:4; 14.) This is undisguised Satanism. Yet, mega churches as well as the small churches around the corners from where Christians live deceive millions of people to think this is Biblical and ‘psychology science.’ Note how the words and phrases “sin,” “repentance,” “personal responsibility,” Jesus’ “full atonement in our place” and the “full indwelling and anointing of the Holy Spirit” were deleted from the Christian psychology of these so-called ‘deliverance ministries.’
Psychology is definitely not a “science.” It is blatant occultism, dressed in fancy pagan philosophies – and in this case, mixed with New Age Christianity. Blending any kind of occultism with the Bible always results in satanic things like voodoo, which is dangerous, juiced-up witchcraft.
Scriptural truth refutes all those ‘deliverance’ and healing deceptions of mega and small churches and their ‘expert minsters’ of all sorts. A friend asked me to add this piece of valuable advice. “Every one of these false doctrines began in the occult – EW Kenyon with his Word Faith, Agnes Sanford as the ‘godmother’ of ‘inner healing…’ Please realize that any form of inner healing; healing of rejection or any other form of abuse; healing of memories or trauma in your past, or unforgiveness as the root of sickness as presented by churches and their 'deliverance ministries' are the Christianised occult teachings of a false gospel as explained in this article.”
[Acknowledgement to the person who compiled and published this image]
It is time that true believers repent from double-mindedness by getting to Jesus’ real Scriptural truth; rejecting all these church structures with their death traps that lure suffering people with their souped-up, New Age, Christian psychology doctrines.
So, let us cut the chase and get right to the nitty-gritty of Jesus’ Scriptural truth, which refutes all those ‘deliverance’ and healing deceptions of churches and their expert ministers of all sorts.
1. Jesus is Almighty God Himself; Creator of the entire universe and everything in it, eternal High Priest, Redeemer (Deliverer,) Blessor, Healer, Provider, and Defender. He so very much loved every single person on earth that He gave Himself in human form so that “whoever [personally] believes in Him will not perish but have [present tense] eternal life – and life here in abundance.” (Jn. 1:1-14; 3:16; 10:10.)
2. Through our instant rebirth when we sincerely accept Jesus, we have [present tense] His full anointing through His complete and constant indwelling Holy Spirit, (Mt. 3:11-12; 1 Cor. 6:15-20; 1 Jn. 2:20, 27,) because we were [past tense] completely called “out of darkness into His marvelous light.” So, we are His “chosen generation, royal priesthood, holy [spiritual] nation, and His own special people,” so that we all can proclaim His praises [and true Gospel to a lost and dying world,]” (1 Pt. 2:9-10; Acts 1:8; Mt. 28:19-20.) There are no bondage and shoddy workmanship in or by Jesus anywhere in Scripture. “We are complete in Him, Who is the Head of all principality and power,” (Col. 2:10.) He has [past tense,] fully delivered us from the power of darkness…” (Col. 1:13; Eph. 1:7; 13-14.) At the moment we first “believed by hearing the [true] gospel of salvation, He sealed us with the Holy Spirit, Who is the Guarantee of our inheritance [in heaven until His return on the clouds; as we are His] purchased possession…” All true believers are, [while they remain at His feet, fully] “possessed” by the Holy Spirit, (1 Cor. 6:15-20.)
3. “…Where two or three are gathered together in My Name, I Am in the midst of them. [Where do we find a mega or other church in this?] …I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that you ask, [in My will for the situation,] it will be done for them…” (Mt. 18:18-20.) We must pray for one another, but does Jesus require ‘chain prayers’ by thousands constantly praying all at once? He also warned we are not heard because of our many words, (Mt. 6:7-8,) because He knows what we need before we ask Him. However, “the Holy Spirit gives His [powerful] gifts “as He [Alone] wills,” (1 Cor. 12:11.) And He answers prayers immediately, but also according to His own Sovereign time and will, (Mt. 6:10; Ps. 31:15.)
4. The indwelling Jesus is “Perfect Love, Who casts out [all irrational] fear,” because the Holy Spirit does not share His holy temple of believers with fear, (the devil,) (1 Jn. 4:18.) Normal fear is a natural part of all God’s creatures. But all irrational fear is an emotion we must overcome by standing on the truth of God. Isa. 43:1-2, “…Fear not, for I have redeemed you, [past tense.] I have called you by your name; You are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you... it will not overflow you. [Where is the “health and happiness all the time” gospel now?] And when you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned… or [even] scorched…”
5. Neither rejection, fear, hardship, suffering, nor anything else can tear us away from Christ unless we consent to evil to be overcome by it, (Rev. 12:11.) On Golgotha, Jesus took all our scorn and rejection, and low self-esteem on Him. He was not ‘good enough’ for anyone. “[They saw no beauty in Him] that they should desire Him. [So,] He was despised and rejected by [everyone, not only on the cross but oftentimes throughout His life on earth.] They hid their faces from Him, [treated Him as worthless by coldly ignoring Him in their rejection of Him,] and did not esteem Him [as a human being,]” (Isa. 53:2-3.) Jesus, God Himself, endured all that abuse for every person on earth, so that we, from the moment of our spiritual rebirth, can be fully loved, appreciated, and accepted by God through His atonement in our place! What a massive punishment He endured in our place! What an incomprehensible sacrifice He willingly made for us all! Why would anyone try to ‘go on a journey of self-discovery’ while Jesus did it all in our place? All we have to do to ‘get’ acceptance, Godly self-esteem, and complete deliverance from all rejection and everything else, is to wholeheartedly accept what Jesus did in our place and gratefully live in it! Sadly, God’s full acceptance through Christ is not good enough for self-glorify ‘deliverance ministers.’
6. Jesus “carried our sorrows and grief” so that we could be completely comforted by the indwelling Holy Spirit as we surrender ourselves and all our burdens to Him in prayer, (Isa. 53:4,) because we are [present tense,] “complete in Christ,” Col. 2:9-10.) Rom. 8:26, “The Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what [and how] we should pray [in hardship and affliction.] But the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with [unutterable] groaning,” Footnote, S.F. Bible 1991 version, “He does not pray instead of us, but takes part and makes our weak human prayers effective [because we then pray completely in the will of God.]” Where can ‘deliverance” New Age techniques show up here to replace the intercession and prayer support of the Holy Spirit?
7. "He was wounded for all our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities, and the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed, [present tense.]" (Isa. 53:5.) Jesus took all our emotional and physical ailments on the cross so that total deliverance at our rebirth and all healing in Christ can be a reality for all sincere believers by His complete forgiveness for all our sins, (Col. 2:11-15.) [We are really “complete in Him!”] Most importantly, His blood-bought inner peace can constantly, [present tense,] rule in our ‘hearts’ despite our circumstances, (Jn. 18:36.) This is full and complete 'inner healing' of all