You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
(Continued from) © COPYRIGHT NOW UNBANNED PUBLICATIONS
· servant-slaves in Christ — and especially of servant-’leader’ husbands, (Eph. 5:28.)
· So, Paul forbade husbands to “rule over” their wives but commanded them to love them as their own bodies, as we must all submit to one another, (husbands and wives especially,) in everything good, true, moral, and Godly, (Eph. 5:21-25.)
That is why God actually warned Eve in Genesis 3:16, (paraphrased,) ‘Henceforward, the male, now filled with self-adoration and hatred for women, will also teach his sons to abuse women on all levels of life. And because you shifted your priorities from Me to your husband and he is physically so much stronger than you, he will [treacherously, violently, and oppressively] rule over you,’ (see Malachi 2:13-16!)
MISOGYNISTS CONFUSE THE WOMAN’S PLACE IN THE MARRIAGE COVENANT AND IGNORE HER CALLING TO MANAGE CREATION AND SERVE JESUS’ BODY WITH THE MAN AS HIS EQUAL, (Gen. 1:27-28; Acts 2:17-18.)
To understand both the male and the female’s physical, emotional, and spiritual positions in life, it is important to know that God’s first creation principle for male and female humanity, (even before He instituted the different marriage covenant,) was to manage in combination with one another the earth or everything that pertains to life on earth, (Gen. 1:27-28; 2:18-25.) The fall did not change or annul any of these creation principles and commandments of God.
Where the marriage covenant is concerned, when God created the man, He decided in Genesis 2:18, “It is not good for him to be alone. I will make him a helper comparable [equal, similar] to him.” God made one husband and then made him only one wife, who is “comparable” to him!
· As a result, there is no such thing that God made the man with a higher libido and so, he is more ‘sex-driven’ and ‘sexually active’ than the woman. If that were true, God would have taken all Adam’s ribs and made him a harem of prostitutes. God had true, holy love between two people, (one husband and one wife,) in mind when He instituted the marriage covenant; not evil, adulterating, fornicating lust for every woman and man in the world! That is why God even forbade the king to have more than one wife, as He also commanded in the beginning at the marriage covenant, (Gen. 2:24; Deut. 17:17.) Jesus said exactly the same thing to the adulterating Pharisees in Matthew 19:1-9!
· Someone said the man’s so-called “higher libido” narrative is “a false misogynist mirage.” I say these fallen men make God a liar and nullity His creation principles and commandments to justify the indiscriminate sexual sins that originate from their debased minds. Yet, they condemn the promiscuity of women — and even the morality of decent women, as seen in the misogynist “commandments” that were supposedly written by Paul! (1 Tim. 2:11-15, etcetera.) Yet, sin is sin in both genders, and all of humanity has the same needs and desires because, although male and female are anatomically different, they are similar in soul, (free will, emotions, and intelligence,) and spirit, (conscience, communion with God, and intuition.) That is why the lust of all of mankind and also the justification thereof is a fallen mind-state, from which both males and females must repent.
· Those who believe such sin-justifying narratives is why fornicators and adulterers cannot find deliverance from lust. Proverbs 18:13 warns, “Whoever [defend lies by calling] evil ‘good,’ evil will not depart from his [mind or life.]”
It is clear that the man and woman were only created male and female for their “own” spouses, (one wife and one husband,) in the marriage covenant, (Gen. 2:18, 24.) No other man, woman, angel, demon, or anyone else has any say in the marriage covenant, where only Jesus is the Head of them both, (1 Cor. 7:2-4.) In secular life, the spiritual body of Christ, and in marriage too, believers must “submit to one another” in everything true and Godly, (Eph. 5:21.)
· Therefore, the woman’s femininity and the man’s masculinity mean absolutely nothing outside the marriage covenant, except in hard labor that requires the strength of males. In both secular life and in the body of Christ where gender has no place, (Gal. 3:28,) God commanded male and female to manage His physical creation, and serve His spiritual body of believers in conjunction with one another, (Gen. 2:27-28; Mt. 19:3-10; Acts 2:17-18.)
But ignoring God’s unchangeable creation principle for male and female to “manage the earth together,” which pertains to everything outside the marriage covenant, misogynists made all females subject to the sinful rule of all males in general, as if they all have ‘marriage rights’ to all women! No wonder polygamy, adultery, violence against women and children, rape, child molestation, etcetera, were and are still rampant; especially in patriarchic societies, (Gen. 2:27-28; Acts 2:17-18,)
· Look where the millions of male leaders of their false church systems brought the body of Christ with their lust, sinful control, deceptive doctrines, and false church rule, which they militantly and deceptively forced onto the whole world for nearly two millennia — and onto Jesus’ spiritual body, blood-bought children, holy bride, sons, or spiritual priesthood, (1 Pt. 2:9-10.)
CAN THE “JEZEBEL SPIRIT” REALLY BE A CONTROLLING ‘FEMALE’ SPIRIT THAT INHABITS WOMEN?
We will get to some more of what “Paul” said.
Firstly, the whore of Babylon, the so-called “Jezebel spirit,” the ten virgins, and the holy bride of Christ are all symbolical women, (Rev. 2:20; 17 & 18.) Neither ‘female’ angels nor female demons exist, so there cannot be a “female” spirit called “Jezebel!” All the angels were created male, long before the fall of Lucifer and his demons, (Rev. 12:7-9; Luke 10:18.) So, all evil came through the deception of Satan ‘eons’ before mankind was created; then again in the garden in Eden, and thirdly when male angels “left their domain” to mate with women, (Gen. 6; Jude 1:6.)
Thus, it is another satanic falsification that women are ‘temptresses’ of “angel cross-breeds” or sex-crazed men. Both male and female prostitutes, fornicators, and adulterers are satanically perverted whores or harlots. Yet, as seen above in the example of fallen angels, it has always been mostly dirty men that advance on innocent women and little girls — even boys! Of course, sex-crazed women, molested by men for as long as they can remember, are the same!
· The truth is, even one of the greatest harlots that ever lived, King Solomon, said he cannot understand the seductive “way of a man with an [innocent] maiden,” (Prov. 30:19.)
Secondly, according to the context of Scripture, the so-called ‘Jezebel spirit’ dogma is another neat piece of misogynist witchcraft that turns truth into perversion, (and so is the co-called ‘passive’ Ahab and ‘controlling’ Jezebel rubbish,) which has nothing to do with Godly female preachers in the Kingdom of God, (Acts 2:17-18.)
· In Revelation 2:20, Jesus said to the corrupt ‘church’ of male and female members, “I have it against you that you allow that [figurative] woman Jezebel to teach [false doctrines that lead both male and female believers into sexual immorality and idolatry...]” This is the only verse in the Bible that talks about the “Jezebel spirit!”
· In fact, misogynist male witches have the spirit of Jezebel in them, for they “call themselves prophets, but they teach and seduce God’s servants” to follow false doctrine and to cling to Christianized pagan norms and forms in churches. The women who spread fallacies in churches such as in Seventh Day Adventism and the Pentecostal-Charismatic Movement, were merely embroidering on the false dogmas and pagan/Christianized church systems that were established by male supremacists. So, in the full scope of church religion, fallacies that originated from women are nearly non-existent!
It is also an immovable fact that God, throughout history, did not prevent evil men from adding to, or changing His Word, (Mt. 19:1-9; Mark 7:13.) God does not crush the free will of mankind, or grab sin out of their minds and hands.
· Let us remember that Paul was not a god, as the Roman Catholic Church and deluded Protestants see him. Not one of the apostles or anyone else except the Man Jesus was “infallible.” All Jesus’ disciples were ordinary humans, who had to be born again through faith in Him, and learn how to know Him and follow Him. So, after Saul’s rebirth on the road to Damascus where he became Paul, he also had to grow in grace and the knowledge of Jesus Christ, (Heb. 5:7-11; 2 Pt. 3:18.) That took Paul some three plus fourteen (17) years before his ministry truly started, (Gal. 1:11-7; 18-23 — 2:10.)
WHY DOES THE BIBLE SPEAK ONLY ABOUT MALE DEACONS, PASTORS, AND SO-CALLED “BISHOPS?”
· As seen on the previous page, God would have to violate and nullify His own creation principles, (Gen. 1:27-28,) the Gospel of Christ, (Jn. 3:16,) and His calling of women as His “maid servants” or ministers, (Joel 2:28-29; Acts 2:17-18,) for “Paul” to command women to “[shut up] and be saved through childbirth — if they and their children were to remain in [submissive sobriety…]” (1 Tim. 2:15.)
· Numbers 23:19-20 declares, “God is not a man that He should lie… Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good... He has blessed, and [no one] can [reverse it!]”
· Thus, it is impossible to think that when the Holy Spirit called “the elder[ly” that must minister to His ecclesia or assembled believers, (not the false replica of ‘church elders’ but His true ministers,) He did not call His “females servants” as well, (Joel 2:28-29; Acts 2:17-18!)
Could it really have been Paul who contradicted God’s unwavering New Covenant, (Jn. 3:16,) and His Old Testament promise and Pentecost fulfilment that His “maid servants” must minister in the body of Christ? (Joel 2:28-29; Acts 2:17-18.) Yet, in the name of Paul, unscriptural violations against women abound in the New Testament as well.
Here follows another piece of hate speech against females, “Women must be silent and in submission, and taught [in private] by their husbands, [whether they are capable to teach them or not,]” for it is shameful for a woman to speak in ‘church.’” If Paul wrote this, he had to make himself a forked tongue liar to disregard his own teachings, statements, and recommendations in the Epistles concerning the Truth that on a spiritual level, gender does not exist in Jesus’ body of believers, because they are “all one in Christ,” (1 Cor. 14:35; Gal. 3:28-29.)
· For instance, in Romans 16:1-2 Paul wrote, “I commend to you Phoebe our sister, who is a servant of Christ, [a female minister or maid servant of God.] Assist her in whatever business she has need of you…”
· Always studying everything in context, I refuse to believe Paul rejected both the Word of God and his own word, and would not “abstain from every form of evil,” of which the crime of misogyny is one of the worst, (1 Ths. 5:21-22.)
· We do not see the “official appointment” of female apostles, pastors, evangelists, teachers, and prophets in the official church system, (which replaced the Godly assemblies of Jesus’ believers in homes, (Acts 11:26,) because the men in charge simply refused to obey the Spirit to keep their hierarchical, macho control over their new pagan-Christianized institution called “church,” (Eph. 4:11.) I do not believe that such male exclusivism really ruled among the true ecclesia that was formed after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, before the Roman Catholic Church replaced Jesus’ assemblies in the latter part of the first century After Christ, (Acts 11:26.)
In the light of Jesus’ New Covenant truth, it is not God or the apostles that inaugurated this male supremist, clerical structure in control of the church system, (Rev. 18:4.) Neither the Righteous God nor His apostles wrote verses and passages into Scripture to abuse women and deceive and enslave the masses. That was the dirty work of the masonic Bible translators, who all belonged to the Church of Rome while pretending to lead people into “Sola Scriptura” or “the Bible only.” The Catholic Church, which began to engulf the assemblies of Jesus by the end of 100 A.D., launched this prejudiced, extremely male chauvinist church age, as well as the false authority of the many manmade, official church posts that believers still bow to.
· If we look at misogynist passages that were reportedly written by Paul, it is totally unacceptable, in the light of the entire New Covenant Gospel that Paul understood and taught so very well, that he would teach passages such as 1 Timothy 3:1-15, where he did “not allow women to the [hierarchical church] post” of elder. Although some see 1 Tim. 3:11 as a concession to allow women to “the office” of deacon, others believe Paul was only referring to the wives of elders, for in his religious, male-dominated world, female elders would have been completely unacceptable. But knowing Paul from the context of the Scriptures, it is impossible to think that he would have tolerated the opinion of misogynists instead of obeying the creation principles and commandments of God.
While God appointed “Deborah as judge over the whole of Israel” during an utterly misogynist, Old Testament time, Christ called only male apostles during His ministry on earth, (Judges 5:7.) This proves that we cannot explain the Theocratic decisions of God. However, we must take into account that God Himself in the body of the man Jesus Christ, lived and ministered on earth under the Old Testament Covenant before the New Testament Covenant was established after His resurrection and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost, (Heb. 1:1-14.)
Logically, it seems that practicality might also have motivated Jesus’ decision to call twelve male apostles. During that extremely conservative age, it would have been socially unacceptable for Him to travel and associate so closely with women as He did with the apostles; unnecessarily hindering the spreading of the Gospel. (Forcing Mary Magdalene in between the apostles as Jesus “wife,” is a pure Roman Catholic invention to support their blasphemous doctrine of the so-called Merovingian bloodline — which is pure masonic blasphemy.)
Practicality might also have been the reason why female apostles were unheard of during the evangelism of Paul and the other apostles. To believe that Jesus, the God Who promised and then manifested His promise to “pour out His Spirit on all [believing] flesh” at Pentecost, would have violated His Word by excluding women from ministry, is unthinkable.
PAUL THE MISOGYNIST, OR PAUL THE ADVOCATE OF COMPLETE SPIRITUAL FREEDOM IN CHRIST?
Scripture is plain on the matter that we “must not be deceived. Every good and perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with Whom there is no variation [double-mindedness] or shadow of turning, [He unwaveringly keeps His promises.] Of His own will He brought us forth by His Word of Truth…” (James 1:16-18.) The God of the Bible is the Most Supreme, Immovable authority. And His universal principles have nothing to do with any specific race, status, or gender, (Gal. 3:28.) Thus, when Jesus commissioned His disciples in Matthew 28:18:20, He said, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. [And I give it to you.] Go therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them, [the believing disciples,] in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; teaching them to observe ALL things that I, [not churches,] have commanded you. And see, I Am with you always, even to the end of the world.” So, evangelization, the baptising of disciples, and the teaching of Jesus Truth and commandments were His last decree on earth to all his male and female servants before He ascended into heaven, (Joel 2:28-29; Acts 2:17-19.)
The constant anointing of the fully indwelling Holy Spirit constitutes God’s total authority to accomplish the commission of Jesus through the lives of all those, whom He called to minister His truth of Scripture, (Acts 1:8; 1 Jn. 2:20; 27.) Race, status, gender, marriage, religious clothes, veils, beards, the length of hair, and hats or veils have absolutely nothing to do with this. Where, in any of Jesus’ teachings, did male supremacy, tradition, and legalism add to His complete atonement in the place of all humanity – to the full indwelling of the Holy Spirit, or to His global commission for all His disciples?
· Yet, “Paul” also wrote in 1 Corinthians 11:9-10, “Man was not created for the woman, but the woman for the man…” and so, women must wear head-coverings “to show the angels” they submit to all male ‘authority.’ This lunacy implies that the man was ‘not created male for the marriage covenant,’ but the ‘woman was created female for all men and therefore, must submit to all men!’ How did he arrive at these unthinkable, filthy assumptions? Only God knows! This passage totally destroys Jesus’ holy marriage covenant, (Genesis 2:23-25; Mt. 19:1-9,) as well as the woman’s role in society and in the gathering of believers, (Gen. 1:27-28; Acts 2:17-18.)
· Then suddenly, Paul recanted and wrote in 1 Corinthians 7:4, “[In marriage, which has nothing to do with the assemblies,] ...the husband does not have authority over his own body, but his [own] wife does… [and vise versa.]”
It is really strange and unacceptable to find that “Paul” so blasphemously discriminated against women in Scripture. Was “Paul” confused about the truth of Jesus’ spiritually genderless, New Covenant Kingdom, or did masonic Bible translators force him to exhibit severely unstable, misogynist behavior to bring believers back to tradition, legalist Judaist culture, and sinful, adulterous, patriarch control? We must remember that it was Paul who commanded in 1 Thessalonians 5:21-22, “Test all things [teachings on verses used from the Bible as well...] Hold fast what is good. Abstain from every form of evil.”
· Even stranger than that; can it really be Paul who commanded the following outward legalism to the spiritual body of Christ, where he himself declared “there is no man or woman, [because spiritually,] we are all one in Christ?” He wrote, “A man must not cover his head when he prays or prophecies, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man…” Yet, God declared that the woman was also created “in the image of God” and thus, He also commissioned women as His earthly managers and preachers, (1 Cor. 11:7-9; Gen. 1:27-28; Acts 2:17-18.)
· Why did “Paul” time and again revert to double-mindedness concerning God’s creation principles and commandments?
· The only conclusion can be that it was not Paul who wrote those blasphemous things about women.
In reality, Paul’s whole life in Christ was a fight against ceremonial Judaism and their temple legalism. How could he nullify Jesus’ Word and commandments, as well as his own teachings, to discriminate against women in the assemblies just because they were created female for their “own” husbands in the marriage covenant, just like men were created male for their “own” wives in the marriage covenant? Even angels and demons have nothing to do with the privacy of the marriage covenant! So, why is “Paul” or whoever wrote these blasphemies into Scripture, continually mixing the marriage covenant with God’s universal creation principles where both male and female must manage everything as equals? (Gen. 1:27-28.)
SHOULD ALL WOMEN HAVE A MALE ‘HEAD;’ EVEN IF IT’S A STRANGE MAN LIKE THE ‘PASTOR?’ DO THEY NOT KNOW THAT THIS IS “SPIRITUAL HUSBANDRY,” WHICH IS DEMONIC FORNICATION?
In 1 Corinthians 11:1-15, “Paul” or rather a charlatan posing as Paul, commanded adherence to ousted Hebrew laws and traditions, (Heb. 8:13,) while the ‘real’ Paul openly confronted legalism in Galations 2:1-21. He said, “...False brethren secretly came in to spy on our liberty in Christ to bring us into bondage, [by teaching adherence to outward Hebrew traditions, feasts, Sabbaths, and laws,] to whom we did not submit… that the [true] Gospel might continue with you... So I said to Peter… If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles [without legalism in the freedom of Christ,] why do you compel [believing] Gentiles to live as Jews? ...Knowing that we are not justified by the works of the [old covenant] law but by faith in Jesus… I have died to the law to live in God. I have been crucified with Christ… The life I now live... I live by faith… I do not set aside the grace of God. For if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.”
· Yet, “Paul,” apparently suffering from spiritual schizophrenia, also taught in 1 Corinthians 11:1-15, “(V. 3,) ...The head of every man is Christ, the head of every woman is man. Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonors his Head, [Christ.] But every woman who prays or prophesies, [now the woman can suddenly minister again,] with her head uncovered, dishonors her [husband…] If she is not covered she is in shame. Let her head be shaved…”
· So, a woman who ministered or appeared bare-headed in public was judged as immoral — pure Judaist and Islamic dogma! As seen under the previous heading, since when did head coverings ‘earn’ merits and honor in the completely spiritual, blood-cleansed body of Christ? What happened to the spiritual equity Paul so boldly proclaimed in Gal. 2:1-21; 3:28? “No race, status, gender… all are one in Christ? Jesus Christ is the Head of His body, who are all [spiritually] complete in Him?” (Col. 2:9-10.)
· Loosening women from their ‘completeness’ in Jesus through His full atonement in their place, (which is exactly the same as men’s ‘completeness’ in Him,) copies the lie of Binitarianism, (God is two gods in one.) The aim is to make the woman believe she is unworthy to pray to the “Big God,” (Father in heaven,) except through her ‘covering’ or ‘head’ - her husband or another man. A man, (any man,) is actually her “mediating little god.” So, the veil or hat — the so-called token of respect for the “little god,” will force the Big God to hear her prayers?
What pagan mumble-jumble is this? Every sincere believer is a member of the body of Christ, which has only One Head: Jesus Christ or God Who became a Man! Every true believer prays directly to God the Father in heaven through only One Mediator, Eternal High Priest, and The Only Head of His body: Jesus, (1 Tim. 2:5.)
Without testing this deadly dogma, most believers fell for this ‘head covering’ blasphemy. Hence, “the weak [unsaved, deceptive] woman” must allegedly always have a male ‘head’ as her ‘spiritual cover,’ because “a man” is her “cover” not the Lord Jesus Christ, God Himself. And so, they further allege, if a woman does not have a husband, another male must ‘cover’ her - which, most revoltingly, implies husbandry! And if it is a married man, it is also spiritual and emotional adultery!
· How can the Holy God of heaven and earth command such spiritual filth among His holy, blood-cleansed body of believers? Where is this doctrine found anywhere else in the New Testament?
· Peter wrote in 1 Peter 2:9, “[All sincerely born again believers in Christ] are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation; His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him, Who called you out of darkness into His marvellous light.”
Peter, who clearly repented from his flirting with Judaist legalism, corrected this husband-mediator fallacy in 1 Peter 3:7. He wrote, “As the wife must respect her [good, Godly] husband, [because no one can respect a manipulating liar, adulterer, wife-beater, and lazy lice,] so the husband must also honor his own wife. [The “weaker vessel” means the physically weaker woman compared to the physically stronger man, as God created the woman to be “comparable” to the man in every other aspect, Genesis 2:18.] For they are heirs together of the grace of life, [so they must respect each other in Godliness] that their prayers may not be hindered.”
Unrepentant immorality, it is clear, hinders our relationship with God and with each other, not only in the marriage covenant, but in all other relationships as well. God does not look at headdresses in the New Testament Covenant. He looks at blood-cleansed hearts through the spiritual rebirth, our continual “transformation” of the soul or mind, (thoughts and beliefs,) and our actions in obeying His “perfect will;” His Word and Holy Spirit, no matter our physical race, social status, gender, or marital status, (Jn. 1:12-13; 3:3-5; Romans 12:1-3; 1 Jn. 2:4; Gal. 3:28.)
Was Paul confused and Peter speaking only to men? The uncontextual view of spiritual ‘covering’ or spiritual husbandry, (having a male head, even a strange man, as “cover” between the woman and her God,) is demonic. Such pagan filth jeopardises the woman’s reputation, her position in the congregation, her reliance on, and faith in God, and her obedience to her calling and gifts in the Kingdom of God.
· What happened to the woman’s own authority in Christ through her personal redemption and salvation in Him? Only a woman’s own, [sincere, Godly] husband is the allegorical head of their home in marriage, and Only Jesus Christ is the spiritual Cover, Head, or Protective Banner over them both!
Godly husbands will never assume mediating and other spiritual power and authority over their wives. And Godly men will never assume spiritual husbandry over other women as that not ‘just’ unscriptural, it is blasphemy and adultery!